pan-users

[Pan-users] Where does Pan keep its cache files... retrieved headers, ar

From: Charlie Wilkes
Subject: [Pan-users] Where does Pan keep its cache files... retrieved headers, articles, etc.?
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 00:00:09 +0000 (UTC)

I am new to Linux (Ubuntu) and one of the most perplexing challenges for me is
finding stuff on my hdd.  I can't find the file(s) in which Pan caches headers
and articles for off-line viewing.  Any help will be much appreciated.  I hate
to ask, but if I need to track this down on the command line, I will probably
need the complete string, as Linux command syntax is another challenge at this
point.  Ideally I'd like to be able to find the cache files in the graphical
file manager.

Thanks.

Charlie