pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] User feedback wanted: a new task pane layout

From: stan
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] User feedback wanted: a new task pane layout
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 16:53:04 -0700

If this is the "task manager" window, I'd make buttons top/side an option.

Also, I use that window all the time.  I think it's the only way to see
what's going on.  It's a great window, and I open it first thing after
launching Pan.

I'd like to see the task manager window open automatically every time Pan
starts.  Even better, I'd like to see it as one of the tabs on the main
window (with an option to have it there as the first tab permanently).

--stan