pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.122 "Not Even Wrong"

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.122 "Not Even Wrong"
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 11:59:57 -0600

Duncan wrote:

I'm running SVN and updated a couple hours before the announcement.  If i
t (that's one right there) was worked on again in the last six hours or s
o (there's another) before the announcement, I may not have it yet.

Duncan, for some reason I'm not able to reproduce this.
What version of gtk+ are you using?  (2.10.8 here)

Let me know if that patch in my previous letter fixes the problem.
If so, I'll apply it for a new version Real Soon Now.

Charles