pan-users

[Pan-users] G goes to "Other Groups"

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: [Pan-users] G goes to "Other Groups"
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:31:42 +0000 (UTC)

When reading through my subscribed groups, G jumps even to the groups
which were unsubscribed recently and they have still some unreaded
messages. I don't like it, can you do something about it, please?

Thanks a lot,

Matej

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as
the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to
steal bread.
    -- Anatole France