pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Deleted article when I wanted to cancel

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Deleted article when I wanted to cancel
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:02:40 -0600

Thomas Wootten wrote:
I right-clicked an article I posted and hit Delete, intending to cancel the article. Since then I've found that's not the way to do it. But now Pan won't show me the article, so I can't cancel it! How can I resolve this issue?

Re-downloading the article, then canceling it, should work.

cheers,
Charles