pan-users

[Pan-users] How to download/read a bunch of selected articles?

From: Roger Shum
Subject: [Pan-users] How to download/read a bunch of selected articles?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:04:21 -0800

Hi, there,

With the old PAN (0.14.2), I was able to select/highlight a
few headers in the Header pane and right mouse click on
Read.
Pan would download all the selected articles.
Then I could read them.

With the new PAN (0.123), it seems that I can't do this
anymoore. Is this true? If not, how can I perform this task?

Thanks,
Roger

Upgrade your account today for increased storage; mail
forwarding or POP enabled e-mail with automatic virus
scanning. Visit our member benefits page at
https://members.canada.com/benefits.aspx for more
information.