pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan doesn't save

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan doesn't save
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:37:58 +0000 (UTC)

David Shochat <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sat, 24 Feb 2007
04:47:31 -0500:

> Duncan wrote:
>> In that case, you'll probably need to use a path similar to "C:/Program
>> Files/Pan/pan.exe"
> You mean C:\Program Files\Pan\pan.exe

Oops!  Yes indeed.  Thanks.  I had forgotten /all/ about that,
obviously!  =8^(  I suppose it demonstrates how thoroughly I've
internalized *ix by now that I didn't realize it until you pointed it
out.  I'd call /that/ a good thing, anyway, even if my forgetting it
isn't, so it's not /all/ bad. =8^)