pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: date amd time format in the header panel

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: date amd time format in the header panel
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:19:58 +0000 (UTC)

ticonzero <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon, 12
Mar 2007 06:42:03 -0700:

> in previous version there was the possibility to customize the date &
> time format in the header pane... now in version 0.125 it is
> disappeared...do you know if i can set this format in some other way?
>
> for example i would like to include the year...

I don't know, but it's /possible/ it follows the gtk/gnome config for
that now.

I haven't seen that one mentioned yet.  I'd suggest filing a bug (feature
request) on it, particularly if it's not using GTK/GNOME settings.  Be
aware that Charles likes to keep the GUI config cruft to a minimum, so if
he does make it customizable, he may make that yet another thing
"advanced" users can tweak in the config file, without cluttering up the
config GUI with it.  There are already a few other settings (like cache
size) that are that way.