pan-users

[Pan-users] How to quickly get article counts?

From: Chris
Subject: [Pan-users] How to quickly get article counts?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:31:45 -0400

I'm relatively new to this newly rewritten version of Pan as I have
been using the stable version until a couple of days ago.

In the old version I could select a bunch of groups and refresh the
article counts to give me an idea of which groups are real (ie. used)
and which are not.  I can't figure out how to do this in the latest
version (0.125 here).  I have to select each group and start
downloading the headers to even begin to determine the activity level
in the group.  This is a very tedious process when there may be 5 or
10 similarly named groups but only one of them is active.

Did I miss something?  I can't figure out how to get the raw article
counts of a bunch of groups real quick like the old version?

Thanks

CR