Re: [Pan-users] Re: Getting "all headers"

From: SteveM
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Getting "all headers"
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:25:32 -0700

On Friday 30 March 2007 06:24, Chris wrote:
> Thanks.  I'm going to look into this.  I would love to add the
> features to Pan myself but I always seem to be in short supply of
> time.  Hacking together something that works may be good enough.
My mailbox ate the start of this thread, but it sounds like you want to get
article headers without sitting at the computer.  If you're trying to batch
download headers maybe I can offer some help.  I've figured out how Pan does
it but can't get my patch to complie.  I can read c++ but (obviously) can't
write it.  I posted the "patch" here (as oldschool) on 3/10.  Contact me if
you'd like more info.  And PLEASE announce it if you find another remedy.