pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Missing articles

From: Calin A. Culianu
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Missing articles
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:31:47 -0400 (EDT)

Well there were some bugs whereby gmime 2.2.4 or 2.2.5 under very specific circumstances caused body pane to be empty -- but this was not really common, and is not gunna happen on 2.2.3.

To be honest I have experienced the same bugs as you but very rarely and I am not sure how to reproduce them. :/

-Calin