pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Imcomplete jpeg reassembly

From: Homer Simpson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Imcomplete jpeg reassembly
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 23:52:49 +0200

Hydrian schrieb:
Hydrian wrote:
Hey all. I have been having this problem for a while, but if I try to view an article that has a jpeg in it that has multiparts. It only shows the data from the first message and then leaves a black area where the image is missing data. Is anyone else having this issue?

I am currently running this in Gentoo Linux with the following versions:

x11-libs/gtk+-2.10.9  USE="X jpeg tiff xinerama"
app-text/gtkspell-2.0.11-r1
net-nntp/pan-0.125  USE="spell"

As for the incomplete JPEG, it is only when viewing. If I download them, it is complete. It is only in the inline preview. I am currently going to test .126, but I don't think that will make a difference since I didn't see any mention of it in the changelog.