pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: 0.129 - a few minor issues

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: 0.129 - a few minor issues
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 10:57:13 +0000 (UTC)

Dave <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun, 13 May 2007
00:38:05 +0100:

> If you don't explicitly set a profile in the group properties, said
> group will use the first profile in the group based on it's name in the
> sort order.

Thanks.  That's indeed the way it used to work, but I didn't claim it
still did so if a specific profile hadn't been set, as thought that might
have been changed.  (I've had all mine set for some time, and would
likely set it as part of setting up the group initially in any case, so
it's not like I get a lot of chances to test it.)