pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: 0.129 - a few minor issues

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: 0.129 - a few minor issues
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 19:17:04 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 13 May 2007 00:38:05 +0100, Dave wrote:

> I would imagine that the majority of users would use the same profile
> for most of their groups and other profiles would be more the exception
> rather than the rule so this may be a suitable workaround.

Only if all your groups are on the same server; if they're not (as is the
case for me), then the first profile alphabetically is problematic
because when you try to reply to a post on a news server that's not the
one that first profile is set for, then the posting will fail.  Seems the
only workaround is to manually set the profile for every group.

Jim