pan-users

[Pan-users] some nice icon tweaks in newly released gtk+-2.11.0 :)

From: SciFi
Subject: [Pan-users] some nice icon tweaks in newly released gtk+-2.11.0 :)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:58:42 +0000 (UTC)

Pan2 got a nice facelift with the new iconsets (widgets?) in gtk+-2.11.0.

But boy are there still some build glitches for darwin/osx.  Yeah I'm
tracing some of the glitches all the way back to when they changed
libtool to do shrext_cmds differently (back in 2004 if I'm reading their
Changelogs correctly).  Darn near every project comes back with
shrext_cmds=.so which ain't right for darwin/osx: should be .dylib .
This is definitely related to my gnome bugzilla #435863 where I'll
discuss it further.  Guess I'll try working on some patches during the
holiday, but I bet this will dredge-up some old arguments.  ;)