pan-users

[Pan-users] Compiling recent Pan for RHEL4 and Centos4 - Any Tips?

From: Steven Ellis
Subject: [Pan-users] Compiling recent Pan for RHEL4 and Centos4 - Any Tips?
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 12:23:53 +1200

I currently use Pan across 3 environments

1. Server running Centos4
2. Laptop running RHEL4
3. Desktop running Ubuntu Feisty

Now I like to keep them running equivalent builds of Pan so I can
synchronise headers.

Problem building recent Pan on RHEL4 seems to need a lot of additional
dependencies.

At the moment the link to the Fedora 6 build is down, but has anyone
else tried to backport their build to RHEL4?

Steve