pan-users

[Pan-users] is gmane eating some of my posts?

From: Thufir
Subject: [Pan-users] is gmane eating some of my posts?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 05:41:57 +0000 (UTC)

my posts to gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails from pan seem to dissapear.  I
don't get an error message in my e-mail.  Posts through google groups
work fine.  Posts via pan to gmane use the gmail account, of course.

posts to gmane.test and gmane.comp.gnome.apps.pan.user (obviously) work
fine.  posts to usenet through my isp's work fine.  yes, i'm selecting
the correct server from the drop down list in the "from" field.

Prior to moving on the first, everything went through fine.  after
moving, everything *except* this one group seems to work fine.

I've not changed any network settings on the pc since the move and it's
not like I'm banned from the ruby e-mail list.  It's almost like gmane
isn't putting the posts through wheras they used to.  I have old e-mails
from gmane authorizing posting to g.c.l.r.rails and nothing since then
contradicting that.

what's going on?  gmane? pan?  google?  the list?

I'm not sure where to start.

thanks,

Thufir