pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan2 - The bits I really miss

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan2 - The bits I really miss
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:10:20 +0000 (UTC)

Frank Tabor <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:05:30
+0000:

> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 00:47:10 +0200, Per Hedeland wrote:
>
>> Steven Ellis <address@hidden>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>>For the most part it is a great improvement over the old Pan. NBZ
>>>support and the better memory footprint alone are awesome, but I do
>>>have a couple of niggles.
>>>
>>>1. Articles aren't marked as read when downloaded.
>>
>> Nor should they be - surely old-pan didn't do that? Or maybe you mean
>> "when saved"? If so it seems they are in 0.131.
>>
>> --Per Hedeland
>
> I believe he means filtered articles.

That's the way I (eventually) parsed it as well, altho I had to stop and
examine the possibilities to figure out what might actually make sense,
first.  It's certainly not the direct parse, but if the direct parse
doesn't make sense...

(BTW, answering the point based on that parsing, the feature is scheduled
to be added, but most likely not until after 1.0 stable, the next stable
version.)