pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Error 441 0

From: Csv4Me2
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Error 441 0
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:20:23 +0200

On Wednesday 27 June 2007 11:10, Sebastian Menge wrote:
> Hi
>
> Yesterday, I got a message box with an error sign (-) and the message "441
> 0" when trying to send an article with pan and gmane.
>
> What does that mean?
>
> Here, from my office everything works as expected ...
>
> Thanks, Sebastian.

And here are the nntp error messages:

RFC 977                                                    February 1986
Network News Transfer Protocol

   200 server ready - posting allowed
   201 server ready - no posting allowed
   202 slave status noted
   205 closing connection - goodbye!
   211 n f l s group selected
   215 list of newsgroups follows
   220 n <a> article retrieved - head and body follow 221 n <a> article
   retrieved - head follows
   222 n <a> article retrieved - body follows
   223 n <a> article retrieved - request text separately 230 list of new
   articles by message-id follows
   231 list of new newsgroups follows
   235 article transferred ok
   240 article posted ok

   335 send article to be transferred.  End with <CR-LF>.<CR-LF>
   340 send article to be posted. End with <CR-LF>.<CR-LF>

   400 service discontinued
   411 no such news group
   412 no newsgroup has been selected
   420 no current article has been selected
   421 no next article in this group
   422 no previous article in this group
   423 no such article number in this group
   430 no such article found
   435 article not wanted - do not send it
   436 transfer failed - try again later
   437 article rejected - do not try again.
   440 posting not allowed
   441 posting failed

   500 command not recognized
   501 command syntax error
   502 access restriction or permission denied
   503 program fault - command not performed