[Pan-users] Automatic selection of the posting profile

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: [Pan-users] Automatic selection of the posting profile
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:38:28 +0000 (UTC)

Hello all,

I'm using Pan with two news servers: my ISP's server and Gmane.  I have a
mix of groups, some from each server.  As a result, I have to use a separate
posting profile for each server, as the groups that are carried by my ISP
aren't carried by Gmane, and vice versa.  I have to select the correct
posting profile with each message I send, or posting will fail.

Would it be possible for Pan to automatically select a posting profile,
based upon the server carrying the group to which I'm posting?  This doesn't
seem like it would be that tricky, but it would be a huge convenience.  Any

Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail
Más sabe el diablo por viejo que por diablo.   (Spanish proverb)