pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: clicking on any header-pane bar, only re-sorts header li

From: SciFi
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: clicking on any header-pane bar, only re-sorts header lines by Date only
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:17:28 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:01:05 +0000, Duncan wrote:

Hi Duncan,

I appreciate all your work, but it really seems overly complex to
get working just so you-all can see the missorted columns I'm
seeing.  ;)  I'll attempt to use Apple's Grab.app to produce .png
files, then manually uuencode them and copy-&-paste the output to
message postings.  I'm only hoping the UTF-8 coding we're using
everywhere on a Mac these days won't mess the uuencoded data.  So
what if my screengrabs are not MIME-compliant, file attachment is
a function Charles will need to implement in pan2 to do it
properly, that's all I meant.  But we should be able to keep the
discussion threading going that way, too.  (fwiw for sheer bulk
file uploads as for movies etc. I use the yencee project at
Sourceforge <http://yencee.sourceforge.net/> together with
appropriately presplit parts and pregenerated par2 files -- again
I don't like GUIs doing this kind of work, I want to see exactly
what is going on. ;) )