pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Fw: x-face problem

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Fw: x-face problem
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 05:38:19 +0000 (UTC)

Travis <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Thu, 16
Aug 2007 20:01:45 -0700:

> This message never made it to the list.  Why?

The message made it as I read it earlier.  I didn't reply as just don't
have an answer to the question, as I've not dealt with xface that much,
tho I appreciate seeing them in other posts and expect I'll do my own...
eventually.  Apparently, few enough others bother with xfaces either,
that nobody knowing anything has had a chance to reply yet.

Given that the header /should/ be making it thru intact, I could
/speculate/ that the server you are using is screwing things up, but
since I've no experience with using those headers, I've no idea if that's
common or not, or whether it might be something other than the server, so
speculation is all I can do, and I was hoping someone who could be of
more help would reply.  Obviously, if anyone's going to, they haven't
gotten around to it yet, so here's my answer, as unhelpful as it is
likely to be.

At least you know the other message did make it, tho.  (Munged to avoid
gmane's email address munging.):