pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Help

From: Evan Morris
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Help
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:14:33 -0500

This is a long shot, and I don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence, but are you sure that the buttons at the top ("match only unread articles," etc.) are all unchecked?

Bill Wright wrote:
I am new to Ubuntu I had PAN up and running, I don't know what happened
but I can subscribe to a group request headers, then that's it. Nothing
is downloaded, none of the message threads appear. is there something I
am over looking?

Bill