pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)

From: Rhialto
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 00:22:02 +0100

On Wed 14 Nov 2007 at 18:12:02 -0500, Paul J. Dudley wrote:
> default handshake failed: 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)

Radius is an authentication server. And it seems to think that it should
disallow access to you. Probably for no good reason at all, but if their
"experts" never even heard about Radius, they're not much of an expert.

I bet they changed something on their side... The only thing I can think
of for you to try is get through to someone knowledgeable to find out
what.

>  Paul
-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.