pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)

From: Kurt Schilling
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 502 rejected by RADIUS: (no message)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:35:23 -0500

Paul wrote about:
> Thank you for your replies. I was on the support chat line and/or phone
> from about 10:45am to just after 5:00pm discussing this issue with
> Earthlinks support persons yesterday. They bounced me from support
> to billing and back to support (only this time it was their master techs)
> and still no resolution. Setup - setup - I couldn't get it through their
> heads that there were no changes in my setup. There were no problems
> in my setup. By search engine I did find a few articles that discussed
> the '502' error and all pointed to server - not client. And I let them know.

Just a thought for you, how many connections are allowed to the
Earthlink newsserver? My local ISP farms out there news to a third
party provider which now limits the number of simultaneous connexions
to their server. I've been denied access many times to the point that
I've subrogated my news reading to a free news server for text only.

Cheers,

Kurt