pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: how to see quoted text

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: how to see quoted text
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:38:24 -0700

On 07/16/2008 Zan Lynx wrote:
It's very useful.  Usenet has the standard of pre-quoting and
inter-quoting.  That means that the parts of the message that are
actually interesting are not generally on the first page, especially if
you have been reading from the top of a thread.

I guess I must be spoiled then. The group I infest has the habit of trimming things out of posts that aren't relevant instead of mindlessly quoting everyting.