pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: score a troll

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: score a troll
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:36:29 +0100

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, Duncan wrote:

> thufir <address@hidden> posted address@hidden,
> excerpted below, on Sat, 26 Jul 2008 23:46:17 +0000:
>
>> I think I might try a different client.  Any suggestions?
>

> Then of course, if you're an emacs fan, there's gnews, which if it
> doesn't do what you want already, is certainly quite extensible to do so
> using lisp, but then if you were an emacs fan, I'd expect you'd know
> that...

That's gnus rather than gnews - I think - there's a news reader for emacs
called gnews but it's not as poular as gnus

gnus-extra-headers should do what you want though it might be rather slow
as the headers you want to score on aren't in the nntp overview

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/
Robert Marshall