pan-users

Re: Re;re:[Pan-users] HeyPanfins, check my headers

From: Kurt Schilling
Subject: Re: Re;re:[Pan-users] HeyPanfins, check my headers
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:10:54 -0400

Joe Zeff wrote:
On 07/31/2008 Kurt Schilling wrote:
I could wait untill someone else creates a debpkg for Pan-0.133, but I thought that I'd have a go at rolling my own on my day off.

I'm not in that much of a hurry. I figure that within a week an rpm will hit the Fedora repositories and I'll pick it up on the next update.

Heh. Well as it's been a dry spell for development with Charles working on Transmission, I guess I wanted to be among the first to try it out. As I type this, the other machine is going through the throes of Make. I guess I got all of the dependencies worked out for configuring finally.
IIRC when I did this a year ago, it wasn't nearly as involved.

All the best,

Kurt