pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan fails to deal with non-Latin usernames(Windows)

From: Greg Lee
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan fails to deal with non-Latin usernames(Windows)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 19:37:57 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:53:08 +0400, Roman wrote:

>>> АБВГДЕЁЖЗИЙКЛМНОПРСТУФХЦЧШЩЪЫЬЭЮЯ
>>
>> It looks fine.  Apparently it somehow got transliterated to UTF8
>> Cyrillic.
>
> Why no, it's just marked properly, whereas previous posts weren't:

It must be UTF8 by the time I see it on my screen and
edit a quoted form of it.  Otherwise it wouldn't display
properly, and I wouldn't be able to copy-paste the name
out and use it to name a file (as I can).

I looked at the headers of your message as Pan presents
it to me, and I see the following:

--
Greg