pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] [Pan 0.133-Windows] Drops server

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] [Pan 0.133-Windows] Drops server
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:11:08 -0700

On 09/26/2008 Kurt Schilling wrote:
One other quick question: is there a way of stripping out the added
carriage returns above the sig delimiter? They add extra space to a post
or follow up that have to be manually deleted.

I'll second this one. I like to have one right after the quoted text, one below the new text and the cursor on the line between them. Pan puts way too many in, and I've been thinking about mentioning this for quite some time.

--
Joe Zeff
If you can't play with words, what good are they?