pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?

From: Steven D'Aprano
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:42:56 +1000

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 01:37:52 pm walt wrote:
> I left your html intact so you can see why we avoid html.

I avoid HTML by using an email client that understands about multipart
messages and defaults to displaying the text version instead of the
HTML version. But I see that <address@hidden>'s email doesn't
include a plain text version. That's VERY naughty of Verizon's Webmail.

Tell me Timothy, a.k.a. address@hidden, did you choose your email
address or was it forced on you by Verizon? I've never heard anyone
with anything nice to say about Verizon, but this is the first time
I've knowingly seen email from a Verizon address. It looks like they're
even more clueless and obnoxious than Australia's BigPond and Optusnet.

--
Steven