pan-users

[Pan-users] How do I manually set my filter to ignore cross-posts?

From: Jonathan D. Armendariz
Subject: [Pan-users] How do I manually set my filter to ignore cross-posts?
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:37:44 -0800

Hello,

As the subject indicates I'm having a bit of an issue manually setting
up my filter. I've been able to set up my filter to filter out by
Message-ID successfully but adjusting the filters to kill off cross
posts to two or more newsgroups universally seems to work on a one
off-basis but once I start up Pan again it somehow manages to lose the
ability to do so. Below is a sample output of my score file.

[*]
Score:: =-9999

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong that I'm not aware of? Any help or
pointers in the right general direction would be gratefully appreciated.

BTW I'm using PAN V0.132 if that helps any. Thank you!