pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Purging headers

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Purging headers
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 13:24:58 -0800

On 12/05/2008 CSV4ME2 wrote:
I did answer your question,

And I'm not saying that you didn't. However, I fail to understand how you could be looking at my name and misspell it that way. At the age of 59, I can, quite literally, say that I've found that type of thing offensive for over half a century, having gotten tired of it at about six or seven. I've also learned that the only way to prevent it happening again is to make it *very* *clear* the first time that it is unacceptable.

--
Joe Zeff
If you can't play with words, what good are they?