pan-users

[Pan-users] RE: Pan 0.132 segmentation fault

From: Michael Henry
Subject: [Pan-users] RE: Pan 0.132 segmentation fault
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 17:13:20 +1000

OK, I've just downloaded and compiled the source for Pan 0.133.

Exactly the same behaviour.

I then moved the ~/.pan2 directory to another location so that I'd start
with a "clean sheet" and this at least fixes the segmentation fault.

I've just checked a few newsgroups and it looks like the last week worth
of messages is missing. Maybe there's an issue at the ISP, but this
shouldn't be causing Pan to crash.