pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature request

From: Derek Turner
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature request
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:17:23 +0000

I'd like an 'ignore all threads started by this author (and mark read)' can it be done or would this be a new feature? It's one thing ignoring the group's resident troll but people /will/ keep replying to them. Also, ignored threads should be marked read by default, if I'm ignoring a thread I don't want it counting in my unread messages total.