pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: dumb question?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: dumb question?
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:03:21 +0000 (UTC)

User Two <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun, 04 Jan
2009 00:05:28 +0000:

> On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 21:58:18 -0500, Daryl Styrk wrote:
>
>> It there a pan group out there? I can't seem to find one with some
>> brief but I think diligent searching..   Just this list?
>
> alt.usenet.offline-reader.pan

Hmm... seems to fit, but highwinds-media (my ISP's outsourced NSP) at
least doesn't seem to have it.  They have some others, but not it.  Then
again, I don't know anyone (with the exception of themselves, maybe) that
would call then anything like best... or even good, so...

Thanks, tho.  I'll have to look it up next time I buy NSP service
somewhere, and possibly request it thru my ISP.  Have you taken a look?
Does it have more or less traffic than this list, or is it, like so many
other alt groups, basically deserted except perhaps for spam?