pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Trying to filer out cross posting in Pan 0.132

From: Jonathan D. Armendariz
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Trying to filer out cross posting in Pan 0.132
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 20:23:29 -0800

address@hidden wrote:

Instead of filtering out potentially legitimate posters, why not just
switch to a news server that does a better job of handling the spam for
you? I have been using Motzarella, which is free, for a while now, and he
does a pretty good job of getting a lot of it before I ever see it.

Thank you for your suggestion but I do believe the Usenet server of choice has nothing to do with my inquiry nor is my personal preference.

Regards..

--
Adapt yourself to the things among which your lot has been cast and love sincerely the fellow creatures with whom destiny has ordained that you shall live.

     -Marcus Aurelius