pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Oooppsss Re: Pan not emailing me

From: David Shochat
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Oooppsss Re: Pan not emailing me
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:04:36 -0500

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Beartooth <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 12:47:20 -0500, David Shochat wrote:
>
>>>        But Pan still doesn't.
>
>> Ok, what exactly do you have currently in your pan preferences For Mail
>> Reader Custom Command?
>
>        Terminal  -e 'alpine -url '
>
>        Do I need to put the helper in there somehow??

Yes, it must consist ENTIRELY of the helper:

(path)/alpine_helper.pl

where (path) is wherever the script is located. For example, if you
have the script in /home/btth/bin, use:
/home/btth/bin/alpine_helper.pl
Once you get it working like that you can try removing the path if you
think you have it located in a place that is now on your search path.
Notice that there must be NO arguments to alpine_helper.pl (pan will
add that itself).
-- David