pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Speaking of servers

From: Steven D'Aprano
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Speaking of servers
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:44:19 +1000

On Fri, 29 May 2009 04:25:47 am Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 28 May 2009 18:13:32 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
> >     Har-de-har-har. The free newsserver news.motzarella.org, commonly
> > called motzarella (note spelling) has been mentioned here several
> > times recently.
>
> I suspect Steve's point was that you didn't say what you suspect, so
> it's kinda difficult for anyone reading this list to answer your
> question without guessing what it is that you suspect.

Well, there was that too, but honesty, I was just making a silly punne,
or play on words[1]. If I wanted to drive the point home about failing
to say what he suspected, I would have made a comment about playing
guessing games: "No no no, don't tell us what you suspect, we love to
play guessing games!!!" sort of thing.

[1] Anyone get the reference? I know there are Hitchhikers fans here,
any Discworld fans?

--
Steven D'Aprano