pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: another update

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: another update
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 16:50:05 +0000 (UTC)

K. Haley, Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:15:55 -0600:
> I think I finally got all the gmime changes done.  There was a change in
> the behavior of g_mime_message_foreach that caused pan to make two
> passes through multipart messages.
>
> git://github.com/lostcoder/pan2.git

Today's pull from git is packaged for Fedora 11/x86_64 at http://
mcepl.fedorapeople.org/rpms/ . There are currently some problems build it
in git (there is still broken gnome-common which doesn't support our
automake), but I hope it will be fixed soon, so I could have koji builds
on all Fedora platforms.

Matěj