pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Win32 build/installer of GIT updates

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Win32 build/installer of GIT updates
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 16:49:57 -0700

On 07/08/2009 02:10 PM, Steve Davies wrote:
I am just in the process of uploading a new build/installer package
based on the GIT snapshot from 07/Jul/2009.

It is in the usual place http://paninstall.googlepages.com/ until
Google migrate it elsewhere.

Let me know if you find any problems. The build was not particularly
easy :( I had to update to gmime 2.4, which was a pain, but which I
hope was successful.

Very good of you to provide this service to pan fans, thanks.

I try not to run Windows if I can avoid it, so I'm very vague about
how to build linux code on Windows.

If your Windows pan needs gtk already installed, then why doesn't it
also need gmime and glib and maybe a few other libs already installed?

Hit me wit da cluestick, please ;-)