pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] RE: Need help starting over from scratch

From: Steve Davies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] RE: Need help starting over from scratch
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:04:03 +0100

2009/7/12 Travis <address@hidden>:
> [...]

Have you tried removing your .pan2 directory from your home directory?
I does not sound as if it will help, but is always worth cleaning out
to exclude it.

As per an earlier post I will update all of my libraries and rebuild
Pan/GIT. Hopefully that will improve its behaviour. Sounds like I need
to update the links on the Pan installer website too :)

Regards,
Steve