pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: New Win32 installer

From: Steve Davies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: New Win32 installer
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:55:40 +0100

2009/7/22 Artur Jachacy <address@hidden>:
> On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:45:01 +0100, Steve Davies wrote:
>> I just uploaded a new build/installer package based on the GIT snapshot
>> from 21/Jul/2009.
>>
>> It is in the usual place http://paninstall.googlepages.com/ until Google
>> migrate it elsewhere.
>>
>> This is a further attempt to update all of the
>> GTK/Glib/PCRE/GTKSpell/i18n libraries. It is hardly tested here, so
>> success/failure reports please to the list.
>>
>> Does anyone use aspell with pan on win32? If so, can you let me know how
>> you made it work and I'll add the instructions to the website.
>>
>> Thanks and Enjoy!
>> StevefĎ Ě´Ś ©{w,\Y

Thanks for the feedback.

Perhaps I changed too many things in one go! Perhaps I'll roll back to
the 090707 git snapshot to see if that is an improvement at-all - One
of the changes in Git was related to reducing memory usage, so that
may have introduced some corruption.

I will experiment some more myself assuming I can find enough time!

:)
Steve