pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Make error - PAN stable

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Make error - PAN stable
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:27:49 +0530

> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Duncan<address@hidden> wrote:

> AFAIK, the only way to do that now would be to show all headers.  Of
> course, that's a toggle (view, body pane, show all headers...)

That is for Header pane. Between header and body pane there is a solid
tab which shows "From" and "Date" fields, I am unable to figure  out
how to  get information for user-agent there.  See the image down
here, The broad tab I am talking about is encircled.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2h2mafc.jpg

Earlier in 0.14.2 the information of that broad tab is used to display
in the body pane just before the body of the message. Now its not and
the information is reduced to 50%.

> What would be really nice would be a place one could list the headers
> they always want shown, or, with the check of a checkbox, it would show
> all headers /except/ the ones listed.  The latter would be what I'd use,
> so I could filter out certain headers to keep the clutter down some, but
> it would list any I hadn't filtered out, including any strange custom
> headers the user might have added.

This feature will really be nice. From some time  I have blocked all
the messages that carry google groups as their agent, Google Groups
are the primary source of spam on Usenet. But there are many legal and
genuine messages that I want to see buut can't see them, with this new
feature I can sort them out.

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/2008/05/14/the-lost-love-of-mine/