pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: [Off-topic] Re: Re: Advice on other lists

From: Graham Todd
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: [Off-topic] Re: Re: Advice on other lists
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 23:40:51 +0100

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:35:14 -0700
Joe Zeff <address@hidden> uttered these words:

> On 08/26/2009 Ron Johnson wrote:
> >
> > Spike Jones at the gym???
>
> Why not?  What's wrong with singing along to Der Furher's Face on the
> treadmill?

...or rebroadcasts of "Workers Playtime" or "Uncle Mac" (but then I'm a
Brit who doesn't follow much of what has been said about the domestic
political landscape about the USA)

> > > about an hour's worth of bagpipes.  *That's* eclectic!
> >
> > No, it' headache inducing!  I thought they were cool when I was
> > young, though...
>
> Not to me, you young whippersnapper!  I'm pushing sixty, and I still
> like bagpipes.

I'm 62 and still play the spoons and washboard, even with my local
skiffle group - or is that too British a musical genre?

--
Graham Todd