pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: anybody else see this?

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: anybody else see this?
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:01:24 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 04:46:34 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> It showed up fine here, using gmane and "canonical" pan, that is, pan
> from the upstream gnome svn repo from about a year ago, which would have
> made it the same code as 0.133 I think, with a couple l10n fixes which I
> of course don't use.
>
> So the problem is either in code from the patches added since then, or
> in one of the libraries, probably gmime.  Note that my version was from
> before the patches for gmime 2.4 support, so I'm still running gmime
> 2.2.24.  gmime 2.4.x is not even on the system, tho Gentoo has it
> slotted so it could be without interfering.

FWIW, I'm running 0.133 from the Fedora 10 repositories (not self built)
and gmime 2.2.21 (also from the Fedora 10 repositories) and I cannot see
the message in question (obviously as I'm the one who started this
thread :-)

ISTM that the fact that the message doesn't get permanently marked as
read must be a bug in pan.

Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | An optimist is a guy that has never had much