pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: What have I done??

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: What have I done??
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:47:00 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:55:32 +0000, Beartooth wrote:

> Trying to plonk an author, I clicked on "isn't" and must, I suppose,
> have chosen the wrong "isn't" -- so that now all authors *but* the
> obnoxious one are ignored. Anyway, the group shows only the one author I
> don't want.
>
>       Where and how do I undo this??

You could just edit the change out of the score file - that's just a text
file.

Another option would be to go to the "View" menu and select "Header
Pane", then select the options to view all articles.  Pick one that's
showing as ignored and right click in the header pane and select "Edit
Article's Watch/Ignore/Score" - you should be able to remove the bad rule
from there and IIRC the change will apply across all articles.

Jim
--
 Jim Henderson