pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: OT: calling all old-timers -- using * for attributions

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: OT: calling all old-timers -- using * for attributions
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 01:04:41 +0000 (UTC)

Rob posted on Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:31:32 -0400 as excerpted:

> But I think I'm
> pretty much done with debating on Usenet by now;

Of course, for some of us, this list is served as a newsgroup, via gmane.
=:^)  I much prefer following mailing lists as newsgroups, as opposed to
mail, thus clogging my inbox, or web forums, where I'm not nearly as
comfortable with the UI as I am with a decent news client.  (Of course
the latter pretty well nixes using webmail for mailing lists, as well.
But gmail seems to be a popular solution for those more comfortable with
web based mail and forums...)