pan-users

[Pan-users] need some testing

From: K. Haley
Subject: [Pan-users] need some testing
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:33:54 -0700

I've added a testing branch to my repo at

git://github.com/lostcoder/pan2.git

This branch adds console support on windows for test programs, --help & --debug.
The part that needs testing is the auto import of nzb files.  There is a new
option --nzb-watch-dir to specify which path to watch for new files.  While I
think the code is correct for windows & linux, I have no idea if it will even
compile on a mac.