pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] The "no-break-space" problem, aka "blank" posts, that sh

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] The "no-break-space" problem, aka "blank" posts, that shouldn't be
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 14:48:00 -0700

On 12/26/2009 8:24 AM, walt wrote:
> OTOH, if anyone could explain this diagram to me, I'd be grateful:
> http://github.com/lostcoder/pan2/network
>
> Well, there's a blog that tries to explain the graph, so I'll go read
> that before I tear my hair out.

Basically that graph is their version of `gitk --all`.  Each horizontal
line is a branch.  Each dot is a commit.  The master & testing labels
show the current positions of the master and testing branches.  The
diagonal lines show merges between branches.  The red and blue branch
lines are not labeled because those branches only exist in my repo.